I am a qualified and experienced Counsellor. I have been practising as a counsellor in a range of mental health and community counselling services and I am experienced in working with a diverse range of people.
I have personally witnessed the transforming power that a deeper awareness of body and mind can have and I am passionate about facilitating others in this journey.
I AM EXPERIENCED IN WORKING WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Anxiety or excessive worry
- Low confidence or self esteem
- Asperger's Syndrome / Autism Spectrum Conditions
- Relationship difficulties
- Disability and health related issues
- Traumatic experiences
- Social Anxiety
- Domestic violence
- Bereavement and loss
- Personal development and reaching your full potential.
- Advanced Certificate Cognitive Behavioural Therapy 2013
- Foundation Degree Counselling 2012
- Certificate Counselling 2010
I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).